Friday, April 4, 2014

31 Weeks

Clyde hits 31 weeks today! I went for Gynae visit 2 days ago, and was told that he is smallish (and he was average in the previous visit). Looks like the weight gain is going to me instead of him. I hope the trend reverses soon!
At 31 weeks, gynae found him to be still breech. If he doesn't turn in the next few weeks, my chance of vbac will become zilch :( Gynae visits will become 2 weeks frequency from now on. I'll look forward to his progress in 2 weeks' time. 

Mine, it's already April. I'm just 2 months away from my edd, and work is still going full steam although I feel myself slowing. It was a good thing that my mom stayed over at my house most of this week. Really appreciate her help with P, although I have to deal with a grumpy husband who "didn't get the chance to spend time with P".

I started taking P off diapers 2 weeks ago, for short durations of time. Her lady bird potty sits in our bathroom toilet and that is where she is expected to pee. 
We would take off her diaper in the morning after she has her morning milk. She would be diaper free till 9.30am when she bathes for school. After she wakes up from her afternoon nap (typically around 5pm), we will take off her diaper again. So far, she has been accident free during those short bursts of time. If she needs to pee, she makes a dash for her potty. 

It helps to have panties which she can take off and put on herself. Since she started learning about moods and emotions in school during Term 1, I bought a pack of stickers like emoticons (happy faces, sad faces, angry faces). Each time she pees in potty, she gets to choose a happy face sticker. I'm glad I have yet to use any sad/angry faces so far. Well done baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment