Sunday, June 8, 2014

Womb Service - Last Day of Operation

Womb service has taken its last order. I had my fill of bird's nest, durian (that costs $80 for 3) and a final dinner at Kenny Rogers today. 

My c section is scheduled for 12.30pm tomorrow, and I needed to fast for 6 hours beforehand. That means no more food from 6.30am onwards. Gosh I wonder if I can survive. By the time I finish the op and feel good enough to eat, it must have been close to evening time already.

Had a family gathering at hubby's side today to celebrate his grandpa's birthday. Many are asking me how I feel. In actual fact, I'm not feeling much. Maybe the reality will only set in when I reach the hospital tomorrow. Clyde is still very comfy and up to his usual "kickboxing" when I lay down on the bed at night. It's so routine by now that I just expect him to be in there all the way. 

P has been suffering a bout of constipation and cried madly (according to my mom) this morning because she couldn't poop. She finally released after we got home from dinner, so that's one thing off my mind. She definitely seems very excited when I told her she will be meeting her new brother tomorrow. I sure hope she can get used to Clyde's addition without the horror stories I heard from friends. 

Ending off the night with a mother's prayer.

Gosh, can hardly believe I will be a mother of two tomorrow! It's been a great 40w3d journey with Clyde. See you tomorrow my darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment