Saturday, November 8, 2014

Baby Asthma

C is diagnosed with baby asthma when we brought him to the doctor today. His blocked nose was disrupting his sleep so much yesterday night. Despite hubby saying that he seems much better, I still insisted to bring him to the doctor.

Hubby had a history of childhood asthma, so it wasn't totally surprising that C gets it. My mother in law ever told me that only the boys in the family gets it - my hubby, my brother in law. The girls are safe. From the looks of it, she's right. P is all good but C has inherited those darn genes. 

The only good news is that C is still piling on weight despite being sick for a week. He is now 8kg, omg! I often end up wih numb arms when rocking him to sleep. Yes, he still needs to be rocked, and I'll do anything to get him to sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment