Friday, November 28, 2014

Dora Show

Brought P to United Square for the Dora show today. The kan cheong girl saw people sitting in front of the stage 1 hour before the show (kudos to their parents!) and told me she wanted to go. I managed to convince her to check out Toys R Us first. That kept us occupied for 30 min and the moment we went out of the store, she made a beeline for the stage. That's how I ended up spending 30min waiting for a show to start. 
That said, I think the show was more interesting that some of the others we watched. They had little animal characters that are very suitable for kids. My only peeve is that there was too much Spanish dialogue. P had no idea what those mean, but just repeat after the host. 

If you are keen on the meet and greet, do note you need to spend $50 in a SINGLE receipt. I had 3 receipts that added up to that amount, but alas! I had to quickly lead her away before they started the meet and greet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment