Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Packing for Bintan

We're off to Club Med Bintan tomorrow, and I'm aghast at the amount of packing that needs to be done! Reminiscing on the days where me and hubby pack 1 bag each and we go off, quick and easy. With a baby, the luggage is doubled, omg.

1 bag for hubby, 2 bags for me (my own luggage makes 1 bag, and sling diaper bag to keep P's necessities close at hand), 2 bags for P (her own luggage makes 1 bag, and the other bag will contain a pack of Merries and her milk powder.

A glimpse of my pack list

  1. Club Med Documents
  2. Passports - Me, hubby, P
  3. Clothes (enough for 4D3N)
  4. Sunblock (Sunplay is my favorite brand, doesn't feel sticky)
  5. Sunglasses 
  6. Slippers (we're wearing our sports shoes there)
  7. Socks
  8. Mopiko, mosquito patches, wipes
  9. Toothbrush, toothpaste
  10. Toiletries/Makeup
  11. HP Charger
And here's P pack list
  1. Clothes (enough for 4D3N)
  2. Swim diapers (Using Huggies)
  3. Normal diapers (1 pack of Merries walker pants - 22 pieces)
  4. Water bottle
  5. 1 pack of yogis/snacks
  6. Wet wipes (Got some small packs from baby fairs)
  7. Sand toys (Daiso sells them for $2, used to make shapes in the sand)
  8. Arm float (Motherswork is currently having a sale, and I bought the Zoggs armfloats at 20% off. Now I'm thinking whether P will use them. We have a normal ring float, but it's too bulky to bring along)
  9. Milk powder & Milk bottle x 2
  10. Shampoo, body wash, bottle detergent (On bottle detergent, Kodomo has sample/travel sizes that work well. I also managed to get samples from Tollyjoy from the past baby fairs)
  11. Sunblock (Using Baby Blanket for P)
  12. Thermal wear, bikini (I brought a spare bikini for P just in case her thermal can't dry in time for next day's activity)
  13. Sandals
  14. Socks (just in case)
I sure hope I didn't leave anything out. 

Before we go, here's a vid of P saying some words. I especially like her 'ohh la la'.

No comments:

Post a Comment