Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pizza & Beer Party

Hubby had friends over yesterday evening and we hosted a pizza and beer party. One of his friends brought his 15 month old daughter A along and I had the opportunity to monitor P and A together. It was the first time I had to look after 2 kids, and the hindsight was quite depressing. I realised my attention was mostly on A while P was pretty much on her own. Even with toys, if A wants something P is holding, I'll get P to give it up to her.

I told hubby about the whole incident during bedtime and confessed I felt so guilty after that. As we approach June to start trying to conceive #2, I suddenly felt a sense of trepidation. I don't want to 'neglect' P when the younger one comes along. It sets me thinking whether I'm ready to give up the 二人世界 times with P. I think not, ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment