Friday, August 16, 2013

The TTC Journey

Hubby and I really wanted a horse year baby, so we started trying in June, expecting that it will be a one shot one kill and that our #2 will be born in March 2014. Haha, of coz that didn't happen. It was tough with P co-sleeping with us. In short, the first month of TTC has failed. 

P was conceived some 1 month after our wedding. I only saw AF for a month before bidding her goodbye for 9 months then. There was no stress and definitely no baby co-sleeping with us at that time, but with #2, I find myself getting super upset at seeing AF last month. Thought that came to mind: 
Oh man! I.have.secondary.infertility.

Well, AF is 10 days late as I wrote this post, and I have 3 negatives on test kits so far. Very demoralising, but I'm telling myself as long as I don't see AF, I stand a chance. The tests were done
1. 5 days before expected time of AF (ya, I know I should slap myself for this one)
2. On day of expected AF
3. 6 days after expected AF
All NEGATIVE. I can think of no other way to describe my feeling. 

P's birthday is coming up this Wednesday, and I'm going to test again if AF hasn't showed up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment