Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chugging along?

I'm supposedly entering week 9 tomorrow, and have been eating well so far. From the looks of it, I'm going to belong to the 25% of women who don't get MS this time round. Nauseousness does hit me now and then, but the merlion thing hasn't happened and I hope it stays that way. I was puking very badly with P at about this time. It sets me thinking whether #2 is a different gender from P for such a marked difference. On the other hand, I'm also worried whether the little one is growing well. 

The first and second pregnancy is so different. With the first one, I had plenty of time to read up on body changes during pregnancy, what to eat etc. Now, readings are a luxury but I realised time passes a lot faster with#1 to distract me. I used to count down day by day to my next gynae visit, but time is now whooshing by without me realising. 

Christmas is less than 2 months away. I thought I'll share P's version of Jingle Bells: 
Ginger bells, ginger bells, pussy on the bell, yay! One more side, one more side, one more side..."
Haha, plenty of room for improvement. If it does turn for the better, I'll update here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment