Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Body Pump

Wheeee, I completed 1 session, my maiden session of body pump at True Fitness today. The instructor really gave it to us. As much as I hope to attend more often, I usually need to rush home on Tuesday evening coz mom is coming over to fetch P.

Started my 5 days a week gym
session since 3 weeks back, weight still stagnant. Probably ate too much during weekends. How to lose pregnancy weight? The good thing is that my legs are getting more toned.

Anyway, my Zaggora pants have arrived (I've been eagerly opening the letterbox on a daily basis in anticipation of its arrival)!! These pants practically have magic written on them. The technology supposedly uses the heat your body generates to promote deeper warming of tissue and breakdown of fat cells. Plenty of rave reviews. They were having a promotion on Groupon, so I bought a pair to try. $82.60 per pair, it'd better work wonders. I will probably try it out next week, since it needs to be hand washed and I'm wiped out from gym today.

No comments:

Post a Comment