Saturday, June 30, 2012

A lazy Saturday

Another weekend whereby hubby doesn't have show flat duty. P woke us up at about 7.45am. After settling her, I had a craving for nasi lemak and we drove to the nearby hawker to get it.

Due to the heavy breakfast, I decided to cook soba for lunch. P had Heinz stars pasta with Heinz beef, pumpkin and potato. Hearty meal caused her to poop twice in the afternoon hehe!

Went for evening mass and it was Holy Confirmation at church. My 1st glimpse of the archbishop, but was sitting too far back, can only make out his frame. The way he speak is quite power though, and can see it takes many years of experience to become someone like him. P slept through most of the mass, but started giving a speech of her own when she woke up. Quite embarrassing when she starts prattling off in such a religious and solemn situation, I certainly hope I can keep her in check when she's older. I tend to get a bit irritated when kids make a lot of noise on public transport, and wonder why their parents don't do anything. Hope retribution won't descend on me by making P one of those kids.

Hubby managed to snap a pic of P's emerging teeth in church when she's sleeping. We tried taking a pic of them when she was awake. Epic failure is all I can say. I also took out my long lost friend Teething Bling, and it helped to keep her quiet in church for a while. In case you are wondering what's Teething Bling all about, it's basically a piece of jewellery/pendant/bracelet made of teething material for babies to chew. When P was younger, she was v interested in my necklace and kept pulling on it. That was when I decided to get a Teething Bling.

That's my Saturday. Having dim sum lunch with my parents tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment