Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back to my P

Whee, I'm back from Korea!! It was a great 7d6n trip with my mom, and the tour group/guide/itinerary rocks! I didn't regret joining the tour, for the experiences and places it brought me can never be completed on my own if I do free and easy.

Missed P a lot when I was away, and looking at her photos and videos made it worse. My flight touched down in Singapore at 11.45pm last night. Hubby was supposed to bring P back from his mom's place so I could see her (although she would be asleep), but when I reached home at about 1am (baggage collection took ages), I was disappointed to find out that hubby went out for drinks and didn't bring her back :( He said I will need some rest, and I agreed when morning came.

We went out to buy breakfast then proceeded to MIL's place to eat and see P. P went for her morning walk and wasn't home yet, so we took out breakfast to wait for her. She came back when I was finishing up, and the look on her face when she saw me was priceless! She kept giggling and giggling (think heeheehee, heeheehee) and when she finally plopped intoy arms, no one could remove her anymore. Boy, I really miss her!!

Brought P to explorerkid at AMK hub in the afternoon and had an hour of fun. She did not change at all despite my 1 week absence. Her behaviour was the same:
1. Only want me to carry, papa can't carry
2. Took her afternoon nap sleeping on me
3. Followed me around the house and ask to be carried

It's great to be back to P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment