Sunday, November 25, 2012

Changi Airport... Again

I feel like I've been going to the airport so frequently these days - My Korea trip, parents back from Philippines and mom returns from Penang today. Hubby had soccer plans in the evening, and I thought since P and me didn't have plans, why not tag along my dad to the airport to fetch my mom?

P had a blast at the airport. Basically, she was going from child to child trying to make their aquaintence, but more often than not, they backed away from her in horror. P was unfazed though, and quickly move on to the next victim child. I have to give her credit for her relentless effort.

She also gave high-fives to an entire family and strode around behaving like a celebrity. Occasionally, she will spoil her celebrity image by screaming at the top of her voice while playing catching with kids. Most of the kids are older than her, and she would go up to them and let loose a barrage of baby language, then they will either play catching or the older kid would back off. Once, I caught her prodding the crocs (in the shape of a bumblebee) of a child who was sitting her her stroller. There was twice when she attempted to run into the restricted area (where arriving passengers come out from). I hate to imagine what sort of trouble I (or actually it was my dad's turn to monitor her) will get into with the police officers if that happened.

Her energy level really amazes me. That's what you get from her after a nearly 3 hour afternoon nap. My dad, sister and me had to take turns to 'chase' her and ensure she doesn't cause permanent damage on other children.

I didn't manage to get any pics. She'd be a blurred figure anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment