Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Planning for the Weekend

We're going for a staycation at Bay Hotel this weekend! Hubby bought the deal on Groupon, and it costs $168 for a 2D1N stay. I've read a couple of reviews that the rooms are pathetically small and breakfast was sucky, but I shall keep an open mind and see what they have to offer.

This morning, hubby told me to make plans for the weekend (whether to go Vivocity, Sentosa etc). Guess what? Underwater World slashes ticket prices during Dec holidays! Instead of the usual $25.90 per adult, they will be charging $15.00 per pax for the month of December! In addition, every paying visitor can bring a senior citizen or a child in free of charge. P is still below 2, so she gets in free anyway, but this offer should be great for families. How timely for the promotion to come. I've been planning to bring P there, but I couldn't justify the costs ($51.80 for our family) and thus have been procrastinating. Now, all I have to do is to research on the showtimes and feeding times. This is so exciting, I can't even recall the last time I've been there. Hope P will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment