Friday, March 14, 2014

Leg Cramps

My big boss was in town for the past 2 days, and we brought him out for dinner on those 2 days. Naturally, my gym plans during lunch didn't take place as well. 

Last night, I had a terrible bout of leg cramps on my right leg! It was dreadful and painful and even now, I could feel a lump where the cramps decide to linger on. Hubby commented this morning that I walked too much the past few days and exerted my legs. I choose to think its because I've officially entered the third trimester. 

Clyde hits 28 week mark today. He's a super active baby, especially before bedtime. P would chatter a lot and sing, and Clyde would get really excited with his wriggles and kicks. I can feel him rolling occasionally, but I'm sure he's running out of space soon. 

Third trimester brings with it some relief and a new set of problems. Apart from the leg cramps I mentioned earlier, I find that I'm pretty much drained at the end of the working day. By the time I get home, I just plop myself on the sofa and feel my legs aching like mad. I suspect I'm starting to have water retention too. My shoes are starting to feel rather snug. Oh, and the haze isn't helping! The only good thing that comes out of third trimester is that my constipation problem has reduced significantly. 

12 weeks or less to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment