Friday, January 25, 2013

Get rid of the caregiver!

My MIL's maid comes over every morning to bring P for a walk before heading back to their place. P was doing great for a period of time when it's time for her to separate from us (well, it's more from me than hubby). However, this has regressed recently and each separation episode always conclude with large scale crying and big drops of tears.

This morning, we decided to leave with them and reduce the time that P's away from me. We entered the lift to go down, but some screw up in the elevator actually got us separated from MIL's maid. P was super duper ecstatic! I mean, I can't even describe her shrieks of happiness. It's like "Yes, we got rid of MIL's maid! I can be with mama!! Whee!!!"

P's happiness obviously did not last long. We convened at the 2nd floor and handed her over to MIL's maid, and the whole crying episode starts again. Nevertheless, hubby and I really had a good laugh at her mindset. 
Captured when she was sleeping. How long more will her hands stay this small?


No comments:

Post a Comment