Sunday, January 27, 2013

BabyBug

Brought P for a trial at Artbug at Waterloo Street today. The program is called BabyBug, and obviously meant for babies. I see it as a make-a-total-mess session, and hope that P would like it, but it was not to be.

My 'lil one is such a clean freak that I'm quite disappointed. I rubbed some paint on the soles of her feet and that sent her into a panic attack. She freaked out and started clambering on me. She got some paint on her fingertips and started whimpering, asking me to wipe it off for her. While her peers were really engaged in the paintwork, she was just trying to get herself cleaned up. Sigh, so much for trying to get her interested in art.

Next steps is probably to set up such a scene in my bathroom one day, and get her used to playing with finger-paints. Some pics of P in action, taken by my mom who isn't very adept with the iPhone camera.

Taken on the Circle Line otw to class
 

A group pic!

At Citilink after class

No comments:

Post a Comment