Saturday, January 19, 2013

Royce Kids Gym

After the school visit yesterday, mom and I brought P to Royce Kids Gym (RKG) at Liang Court. It's a toy heaven and I think practically all the toys can be found here. Shall let the pics do the talking.

It's pretty similar to Hokey Pokey (HP), and I can't help comparing. RKG has a larger offering/variety of toys and is probably slightly larger than HP. RKG also has several swings hanging from the ceiling which HP does not. There is also a roller coaster at RKG that P enjoys a lot. However, in terms of pricing, RKG is really expensive because they have a time limit. I paid a whopping $36 for myself, mom and P to enter for an hour, which I thought was really steep. A 1 hour play costs $26 and grants entry to 1 child and 1 adult. Then, additional adults costs $10/pax, which I couldn't justify. HP charges $5 per additional adult and I thought that was already expensive, but RKG really top it. I guess I'm too used to entering explorerkid at $2, or even just $1 if I have the right card with me.

Where P is concerned, she seems to do much better at HP. The offerings at RKG is quite overwhelming for her and she spent a good part of the 1 hour walking around to assess what is worth playing. It wasn't as constructive as her play at HP. The moment the speaker went "Pearlin Tan, time's up", I knew it will probably be our last time there. The next time P needs some toy stimulation, we're heading back to good old Hokey Pokey.









P spends a LOT of time on this Thomas ride-on




Grandma having a blast too



For someone who hates her pram, she sure likes this one

No comments:

Post a Comment