Saturday, January 5, 2013

OMS

Brought P for her 2nd lesson at Our Music Studio today. I didn't get the name of the teacher, but P seems to prefer the teacher during her first lesson. I find this teacher very warm and friendly though, so the class was fun. P should be one of the older babies in the class, and she carried herself well during the activities. I'm quite proud of her.



After the lesson, we went to the Big is Beautiful Motherswork store on L2 to check out a Storksak bag. I've been wanting to get a diaper bag for some time already. I have 2 existing ones, one from Carters which has deteriorated to broken threads and tags condition, and another one that is so big I could probably pack the contents of my storeroom into. Good diaper bags don't come cheap, easily about $100. What's good about Storksak is that it looks like a working bag, which you can bring to office without looking like a fashion disaster, and has many compartments to fit baby items unlike normal work bags. I broached the topic with hubby this morning, and was pleasantly surprised when he told me to go ahead.

I had a voucher that gives 30% discount on selected models, but it turned out the 30% was already applied even without the voucher. There were 4 bags on discount and we quickly short listed the 2 black ones. Eventually, I got the cheaper (and better looking) of the 2 at $175 after discount. I'm a happy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment