Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hokey Pokey Time

Hokey Pokey reopens today at Millenia Walk after about 2 months of moving and renovation. I saw the announcement on their FB page and told my mom about it. It's my mom's favourite indoor playground for P, so she was gamed to check out the place.

I could only join them after work, but on a side note, something surprising happened at work today. I received this!

My boss was the one who sent it, and I wasn't prepared for it because she was out on leave today. Really very sweet of her, I felt so touched because not even my hubby has sent anything to my office before. And the first thing that my colleagues asked "From your hubby?"

Back to the topic of Hokey Pokey. I found it the moment I entered the mall, situated on level 2 near the entrance to Parco. At first glance, the place feels much bigger than its Suntec space, and the best thing is they have increased the locker and seating space. There is much more space to park strollers, and a row of seats. They even have a designated party room now. My mom however, felt that the play area has became smaller after they moved.



The indoor playground wasn't very crowded when I got there at 6pm. There were plenty of space and toys for P to run and play with. Seeing that she was enjoying herself, I told my mom to give her a bit more time while I head downstairs to get half dozen of Twelve Cupcakes. I returned to see her on the mini roller coaster, having a blast.
Yes, that blurred figure is P.


Looks ready to be a big sister

Play rates remains the same as those in Suntec. They had a 1-day opening special of 20% off, so I think my mom only paid $12 instead of the usual $15.

Hokey Pokey will be able to keep your bubs busy for a couple of hours. The longest duration P ever clocked was close to 5 hours. Thumbs up for them! Do bring your bubs there to try too :)
Just before leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment