Tuesday, March 19, 2013

National Immunisation Registry

As mentioned before, P goes to hubby's uncle (who is a GP) for all her jabs and illnesses. Knowing she is in safe hands, I have never asked what jab she is taking for that day. He would list out the months to come for jab, and we'd just follow.

My FB mommies frequently posts questions about jabs and I realised I had no idea what kind of jab P took before. The acronyms in the health booklet don't seem very clear either. I can't tell a 6-in-1 from a 5-in-1.

One of the mommies posted this National Immunisation Registry link today, and it was almost a revelation for me. I logged in with my Singpass and out came a list of jabs and the dates that P took them. There is even a chart that tells you when each jab is due and whether your child missed it.



Total coolness IMO. We're now just waiting for her 24 month jab, and that should round things up for a while. 
No, not taken during her jab, but I just find the pictures apt for this post


No comments:

Post a Comment