Sunday, February 10, 2013

CNY 2013 - 初一

The first thing I did on CNY day 1 is to open a new tin of Nan Ha 3. P still runs through the milk powder tin like a bullet train, and I hope this will subside in the year of the water snake.

4 stations to go today
1. Hubby's paternal side
2. Hubby's maternal side
3. My paternal side
4. My maternal side

CNY is really a love-hate relationship with food. There are so much goodies on the table, and all of them contribute to my waistline. I eat and regret, eat and regret, argh!!!

P had a blast too. I lost count of the number of soft drinks she had by stealing/grabbing them from people. It's bad I know, but this indulgence only happens during CNY. She would arrive at each destination feeling shy and clingy. After warming up, she would end off that location with a stomach full of soft drinks.

Her nap today was long overdue too. Everything was so happening for her that she only napped at 2.15pm, instead of her usual 11am.

Snapped a lot of pics today. Showcasing some of the better ones...







No comments:

Post a Comment