Saturday, February 9, 2013

CNY eve

Started CNY eve with a brunch at Canopy Dining at Bishan Park. P didn't eat much of the Eggs Royale and Scrambled Egg with Smoked Salmon, but she drank lots of hubby's orange juice ($7). I find their drinks quite overpriced (my avocado drink costs $12, and that's the price of my food too), and was quite shocked that the bill came up to more than $50 for 2 brunch dishes and 2 drinks. I'd probably return, but just not order their drinks.


We did a last leg of spring cleaning when we got home. Little P tried to help here and there, but she wasn't very effective haha. Hubby kept sending her to me, and I kept sending her back. In the end, she spent more time shuttling between us both than getting anything done.


Reunion dinner is at my maternal grandparent's house. It was great catching up with my cousins. P was kinda overwhelmed by so many people in a 3 room flat, but warmed up after awhile. She even let some of my relatives carry her, which is really rare. Here's the spread that my grandparents lovingly prepare each year. Their ngoh hiang is homemade and tastes oh so good! Haha this is the second year we have 四代同堂, P being the only great grandchild until my cousin's wife pop in March. Love the company of my relatives!

Here's wishing all a happy CNY!




















No comments:

Post a Comment