Monday, September 24, 2012

A promise

Bought P her 1st lantern! It's in a shape of a cute little chicken, lights up and plays an annoying song. She swung it all over and the poor chicken was hitting the floor so frequently. Can't wait for mid autumn festival this weekend!

Brought her to AMK hub and she is getting quite addicted to kiddy rides. She will point and urge me in the direction of kiddy rides if she ever sees one. Looks like I need to prepare plenty of coins when I bring her out next time. Heard from my mom that I used to get free kiddy rides from a neighbourhood store aunty, who would grab a fistful of coins to feed the ride when she sees me everyday. Then again, the rides only cost $0.20 in the good old days. Now it's at least 5 times inflated. P took a ride that costs $1 just now.

To divert her attention away from kiddy rides, I brought her to the entrance of eXplorer Kid where she could see kids playing. Wrong move. She insisted on entering the playground and when I beat a hasty retreat, she threw a MAJOR tantrum. Struggled to be put down and once she is free, she dashed towards eXplorer Kid once again. Needless to say, that triggered another tantrum when I carried her out. Promised to bring her back someday and I wonder if she will hold me to my word at her age. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. My hospitalisation leave got extended till Thursday, so I'll see if I can bring her tomorrow or the day after. My concern is my wound, which will likely hamper any crawling that I need to do at the indoor playground.
Papa 1 and baby 2

No comments:

Post a Comment