Monday, September 3, 2012

Video cuddling time

Dinner at in law's place. P was sleeping when we got there, so we managed to have a peaceful dinner while she slept. Right on cue, she awoke after we finished our dinner, crying and pointing at me to carry her. She's such a mommy's girl, but she really brightens up my day when she does that!

Hubby's car needed a wash, so we drove to a nearby car wash. It wasn't P's first time at a car wash, but I always like to observe her facial expressions whenever we are at one. Today, her face crumbled when the guy started splashing water at our car. I wonder if she has the feeling of being trapped in a nightmare. Gave her lots of reassurance and she slowly got used to the car wash (and the man).

P's temper was much better today. Apart from a brewing storm when she got pissed with her bath toys, she was actually quite good. Did flash cards with her after her bath, but she was only interested to crush them -_-"

Recently, we also established a video-cuddle routine, whereby every night before bedtime, she will lie in my arms (cuddle) and watch her past videos with me on my iPhone. It's totally hilarious watching her laugh at a video in which she was lol-ing in it. We'll cuddle for 15 min or so till she gets tired of the whole experience. I really treasure such moments with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment