Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maybe Baby?

Nah, I'm very sure that I'm not pregnant. The reason for the title is that P won a consolation prize in a photo contest organised by Maybe Baby.


My mom went to collect the prize on my behalf today, and came to my house with something resembling a goodie bag. There was a book titled "Muddlehood: What not to expect when you are expecting" and it seems to be quite a good read. There were also several publications from Maybe Baby, a baby comic mousepad, some baby comic magnets, post it pads and Similac Mum milk samples. Was wondering what to do with the milk samples, but I realised if I try for #2 successfully next May, then I can consume before it expires in Aug 2013. So, into the kitchen cupboard they went.


P hasn't been sleeping well lately, and that translates to me and hubby losing our sleep as well. For some reason, she would wake up crying in the middle of the night. Sometimes, it's because either hubby or myself are in her way of getting into a comfortable position (she tosses and turns a couple of rounds to get her ideal sleeping position). Other times, she seemed to want some coddling, or to simply sleep on top of me. P is over at my mom's place tonight, so I'll check with mom tomorrow to see how P fared over at her place. For tonight, it's sweet dreams for me and hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment