Monday, September 10, 2012

Petit Bateau sale

Headed to the Petit Bateau sale after work. It wasn't all that crowded, so I still had opportunity to sieve through the clothes. Prices generally start from $10, and you can get things like rompers, plain color t shirts, singlets etc. However, there were still a lot of clothing in their boxes, and it's hard to see the sizes. With strict instructions from hubby not to spend too much, my damage was only $20 although I was holding on to at least $70 worth of clothes. Took me a lot of self control to put the rest back, and I left with 3 singlets for P, which I think will match the leggings I bought from Carters and Osh Kosh perfectly.


I have also booked a ticket to the U Picnic that will take place on 6 Oct at Marina Barrage. 1 ticket admits 4 adults, and kids below 2 years old gets free admission. Ticket also allows you to redeem a picnic basket worth $30. To be honest, I've never been to a picnic before. Great that my first time will be P's first time too! I can't wait!!
Looking smug
Her tickled face. I was tickling her.

No comments:

Post a Comment