Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cousin Jason's wedding

Attended my cousin Jason's wedding at Orchard Parade Hotel today! P woke up from her nap at 2 PM, and actually lasted all the way till we got home after the dinner ended at about 11PM. She was quite cranky when the dinner was about to start, so I placed her in my trusty ergo and she was going to fall asleep. However, the popping of crackers and the loud applause during the march in snapped her out of her tired state, and she became hyper again. Luckily my dad was around to play with her. He was on vegetarian diet and couldn't eat most of the food.

Anyway, the little one had a blast playing with the glittering streamers all over the floor. And she brought her grandpa up and down the stage a couple of times. I think she behaved very well on the whole. Super proud of her!
Argh, couldn't get a better pic of the blissful couple!
Anyway, here's my 'lil one bullying the colorful streamers

No comments:

Post a Comment