Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kiddy Fun

Kiddy Fun with P today! Bought over a voucher from one of the Sept FB grp mommies some time back, and only realise this week that the voucher expires 6 Sept. Definitely have to go this weekend, else I'll need to take a weekday leave to bring her there.

P was asleep in the Ergo carrier before we got to Kiddy Fun, but she awoke upon hearing the shouts and shrieks of children once I enter the place. This is the 3rd indoor playground that I have brought P to, eXplorer Kid and Hokey Pokey being the first 2. First impression was that it looks very fun. They have equipments that resembles merry go round and seesaw, rocking helicopter, spinning teacups. After we started playing, I realised the novelty runs out quite fast, especially because P is not old enough for most of the movable equipment. The place was probably more suitable for kids between 3-5. Any younger, they might not do well on movable equipments. Any older, they will be quite bored after a while.

We spent 2.5 hours there, and P didn't seem to mind leaving when we left. One more thing to note is that Turf City is undergoing major renovation. Although I had no problems finding the place, I heard from a Sept mommy she couldn't find her way and ended up just going home. We entered Giant from the carpark and walked all the way to the left. There you have the electronics department and an exit. The lift to Kiddy Fun is just next to this Giant exit.

P conked out in the car on the way home. I'm sure she had some fun, but I probably won't be back for another 3 years until all renovation is complete and I can be sure she will do fine on the movable equipment on her own.












No comments:

Post a Comment