Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Market Exhibition

Bad bad choice to go. Huge crowd and plenty of goods out of stock by the time I got there. Huggies was totally cleaned out, and most of the diaper brands are out of L size diapers which P is wearing. The Avent bottles I intended to buy were out of stock. Merries was out of stock. Now, I have to find time to head to a department store to get the things I need, grr!

I only came back with 2 packs of Drypers Drypants (probably the only brand with L size left), a pair of Medela teats, and a box of fm milk bags. Even with my mom taking care of P, I still find it very difficult to shop. At one point in time, saw P at one of the booths playing with Mother Garden toys. Super cute and tempting, but a tad expensive, so I didn't get any.

P however, had a feast at the Heinz booth. They had sampling for Heinz cereal bars, and we kept going back for more. I think she had at least 1.5 cereal bars if the small sampling pieces are put together. On top of that, they also had sampling for Heinz baby fruit juice, which P also had a few rounds of.

Not too sure if it's the sugar effect, but she decided to stick to me at bedtime. Literally stuck to me. She would fall asleep with her head on my shoulder, and after making sure she is sound asleep, I put her down. She immediately jumped up and started crying, only to stop when I carry her again. Then, she will promptly fall asleep and the cycle repeats. 5 tries and I didn't succeed. Just when I thought I'll give up and sleep with a 10kg load on top of me, I manage to adjust her slowly onto the bed. Ahhh, finally got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment