Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dong Dong Dong, 123

Hubby brought P to Great World City's Amazonia in the afternoon to spend some quality time with her. I'm very impressed that he did that! He wanted to head to eXplorerkid at AMK hub initially, but we've misplaced P's membership card (actually I suspected it was P who misplaced it while playing with my wallet), so I suggested for him to come to Great World City to wait for me to knock off. I joined them after work, and the place wasn't as huge as I expected. Heard from hubby that the play wasn't fantastic as well, but I would probably try to bring P on my own another time just to be sure.

P at Amazonia
We left Amazonia after I took a bird's eye view of the place. Hubby had to go meet his colleague for a while, so I brought P to Early Learning Centre. There was a kitchen set at the play area, and P had a cooking blast! I realise that she likes to use a spoon to stir around in a container (either cup, bowl or frying pan). She is also mildly interested in dolls, and keep wanting to sayang one of them. It took me a lot of distraction efforts to get her out of the store. After a $1 kiddy ride that she picked out herself outside the cinema, we rejoined hubby.


We celebrated hubby's almost-end-of-reservist with a feast at Great World City's Kuishinbo. Yeah, dong dong dong, 123, we are Kuishinbo! It was ladies night, and ladies enjoy a discounted price. My lil' one joined us for the feast. She started with some fish maw soup, followed by a chawanmushi all by herself, rice mixed with fish maw soup, grilled dory fillet, a small slice of cake and a vanilla ice cream to round it off. We estimated she ate about $10 worth of food.

Made our way home after stuffing ourselves silly (there goes my gym effort for 1 week). P is still a bit under the weather. Her nose is blocked and you know just from listening to her laboured breathing. I just applied some Vicks vapour rub on her bag and stuck a nasal patch on the front of her romper. Hope she can recover really soon, for hectic weekend is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment