Monday, December 17, 2012

Attipas Toddler Walking Shoes

I recently bought 2 pairs of Attipas shoes from Thelittleonesinmylife. What's unique about these shoes is that the colored portion is made of socks material, whereas the bottom is just like any shoe, making it a combination of prewalker and normal shoes to aid the transition. These shoes are made in Korea, and so so comfy! Aesthetics wise, I haven't had anyone who didn't gush at how adorable it is. The shoes are also machine washable, but since my washing machine has a bad record of destroying my clothes, I'll probably do handwash for now and see how quickly it will dry.

Whenever I buy shoes for P, my concern will be the fitting at the front and whether it is too tight for her toes. If you can see from the picture below, this worry of mine is unfounded as the toe area is super broad, and her toes can do all the wiggling they want. Unfortunately, these shoes were only discovered recently, and P is already on the largest size available (XL).

It will be tough for other shoes to match up to the convenience and aesthetics of Attipas. 
Here's P wearing her blue pair and trying to put on her red pair

At Takashimaya toy department

Her red pair of Attipas. At United Square waiting for the live show.




No comments:

Post a Comment