Thursday, December 20, 2012

'Mama' and 'Papa'

P is finally able to call 'Mama' and 'Papa' on cue, although sometimes she acts like she didn't hear us. Hubby is so so happy, and always tell me that the way she calls 'Papa' is soooooooooo cute.

She will be 16 months old tomorrow, and I'll be bringing hubby and her to my company's year end event at MBS. Programme will be dinner at High Society, followed by a 2.5 hour Santa Claus the Musical. I highly doubt that P will sit through the musical, but I really hope she doesn't throw a tantrum or disturb other colleagues. Good thing is I have hubby around to help, so we're praying for best behavior from the 'lil one.

I went shopping with my boss yesterday to get some gifts for the year end event. It was great, and I feel really at ease with her. My greatest gain in 2012 is really my current job. Great colleagues, great boss and great work-life balance! Thank god for everything bestowed on us this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment