Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thomas and Friends Live Show

Today is the last run of Thomas and Friends live show at Takashimaya. Since hubby has soccer plans, I decided to bring P to check out the show. We arrived too early, and I decided to go search for a lunch place. Most of the eating places were crowded, and when I saw empty seats at Mignon's, I jumped at it. Unfortunately, they took pretty long to serve the food, and it wasn't fantastic. I still managed to finish 10 min before the show start, but when I rushed to the show area, I saw their staff holding up signs saying all seats have been taken. Awww!

Activated Plan B as I noticed the second floor is still relatively empty. And so we watched the show from L2. P refused to stand on her own and watch the show through the glass pane, so it was a painful 20 min or so for me, have to carry her and watch above the railing. Luckily, she enjoyed the show, dancing and clapping to the music. That makes the aching arms worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment