Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mother Garden

Following up on my previous post, I finally had time last night to unpack 1 of the Mother Garden sets.

This is the Japanese Bento Set, looks good eh?

Took me 20 min to clean the pieces and 5 min to arrange them nicely
And Typhoon P took 2s to destroy my arrangement

Mom took P to City Square Mall to watch the Chuggington show today. She told me that the show wasn't very interesting and P got fussy after a while. Mom then saw a shuttle bus going to Novena MRT, and decided to bring P to United Square next. There, she watched the Barney live show and was much happier. In fact, the show was going on while my parents were having dinner, and she kept disrupting the dinner and ask grandpa to bring her out to watch the show. I can just imagine my parents stuffing food down their throats so they can fulfil their granddaughter's wish, haha.

Highlight of the day - P lost 1 of her shoe somewhere at City Square Mall. I was kind of surprside because P would always point to her legs if something's not right with her shoes. Like that time in the car when the front of her sandals were not wrapping her foot, she kept fidgeting and I told her sternly to sit down and stop moving. She then pointed to her foot, and I realised something's wrong with her shoes. This happened so many times after that incident, that I became very sure she's super particular about her shoes and feet. So when my mom told me P lost her shoe, I didn't quite believe that could happen. Mom said she only started pointing to her leg when she was drinking milk at the nursery, and my mom backtracked after they are done, but they couldn't find the shoe anymore.

Weekend plans: We're heading to Katong 112 tomorrow. I booked a dental checkup nearby and we'll go for dimsum and the water playground thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment