Thursday, July 26, 2012

1st Taste of Stardom

Taaaaa-dahhh!

Pic of P - Taken at about 7 months old

P appeared in Mother & Baby August 3012 issue! Sent in her pic some 2 months back, but did not see her in the previous issue. While waiting at a clinic awaiting medical checkup this morning, I randomly flipped through the magazine and saw her pic. I can hardly contain my excitement haha.

It's not like P won any big prizes. The column just showcases baby pics, and the proud parents will get 1 pack of Huggies Ultrapants.

I recalled my mom telling me that I have also appeared in some magazine when I was young. I still have the photo, but my mom told me she lost the magazine when we moved house, so sad right! I'm now super determined to keep this magazine for P for her future reference :)

Mother & Baby Aug 2012 issue

No comments:

Post a Comment