Monday, July 2, 2012

The bulldozer

Co-sleeping with P is a hazard. She has this weird habit of sucking her thumb and bulldozing around our queen size bed when she's sleepy. This only happens at night, I noticed. In the daytime, she would prefer to cling on to us and fall asleep, upon which we would put her down after she conks out. At night, papa would volunteer to rock her to sleep, but she would have none of it. It's flip, turn, bulldoze, flip, wriggle, turn, bulldoze around our bed till she hits THE sleeping spot. If you get in the way of her bulldozing, she actually gets frustrated and grumble at you till you get out of her way. I thought that was cute.

My job is just to lie in bed and block the dangerous area while she does the bulldozing. After she falls asleep, I'd adjust her to the proper sleeping position in between the both of us.

Then, I will indulge myself in her smell. Smell, kiss, smell, kiss... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment