Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Olympics

Watching the London Olympics and envisioning that P is one of the athletes out there.

I told hubby if P ever decide to go into sports as a CCA, we must give her a lot of support, especially transportation support. I played netball from primary 4 right up to JC 2. My secondary school and JC were not exactly close to home. Lamenting to hubby that going home after training always feels like hell, so i hope to be able to fetch P if she have trainings in future.

Life of an athlete is also tough, unless you/your team is very good at it. Slogged like hell in secondary school but I think my CCA points were lesser than that of a library club member. Compared to the hours and sweat we put in, I think we were really shortchanged.

Anyway, here's some pics of getting P started in the athlete world: Gymboree at Harbourfront Centre and My Gym at Tampines.

Gymboree - Harbourfront Centre

My Gym - Tampines


No comments:

Post a Comment