Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ikoi

When I first put forth the idea of a Japanese buffet to hubby, his face lit up and the first thing he said was "Yes, let's have a good meal without her around!" Naturally, the 'her' refers to P.

I've mentioned before in my staycation post that eating with P around is a torture, no moment of peace. Can't blame hubby for having such thoughts haha.

Had a great time gorging on sashimi. Salmon, tuna, yellowtail, swordfish, snapper, we had them all! Caught up on our lives, and the funny happenings around us recently. Like hubby said, great to be without P sometimes, but I do miss her so.

We ordered 5 rounds of sashimi (I think!)
Seafood soup that comes in a teapot looking thing. Hubby loves this, but I find it kinda fishy (as in fishy smell, not that they have something up their sleeves)
Love the Japanese table setting
Japanese buffet = Happy man

No comments:

Post a Comment