Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Contests Freak

Yeah, I'm addicted to contests! Especially if they are related to baby P.

The first one that we won is the Father & Child Look Alike Contest by Jack's Place. Although it's not the 1st prize, but it won us 2 free appetizers and we are super happy about it.

The next one is being featured in the Mother & Baby August 2012 Issue. You can read about it here. That got us a pack of Huggies Ultrapants from Mediacorp.


I have also recently signed her up for the eXplorerKid Baby & Junior Race, which will take place on 26 August.

And also, entered the Merries Smile, Smile Babies Photo Contest.

Each time I join, I'm not expecting her to win anything. However, the joy is indescribable if she does win something! Getting prizes is of course a boon, but there's this underlying feeling that your child has so much potential in her that makes me very happy.

Anyway, my prize winning baby is at my mom's place right now. I won't get to spend her 1st National Day with her, which is sad, but I know she will have fun anywhere she is.



No comments:

Post a Comment