Monday, August 20, 2012

P's Birthday Bash (Day 2)

Day 2 is for my family, who didn't manage to turn up the day before due to my eldest cousin's ROM.

P slept through after the previous night's session, waking up for milk only at 7am the next day. After having her feed, I brought her to the living room and she was pleasantly surprised that the helium balloons have lost their floating ability, and are lying helplessly on the floor. With great gusto, she crawled towards a blue one and started to play with it.
Post party morning - Yippee, all helium balloons on the floor!!
Soon, my mom arrived and P had to go for mass with hubby and in laws. Mom and I went to Downtown East area to explore, had 1-for-1 Magnum and lunch. P came back from mass rested, and we brought her to eXplorer Kids at Downtown East. She had a great time crawling around the place, crawling up the soft stairs leading to the ball pit, and lowered herself into the pit. Then, she started throwing the balls out of the pit (nightmare!!). We hurriedly removed her from the pit, and she crawled to other places. Here's a vid of her toddling from one 'mushroom' to another.

Dinner was BBQ and its great to see my extended family again. We used to have chalets every year when I was younger, but that got phased out gradually, so I'm glad to use P's birthday to bring it back again.

P playing with my cousin's toy. Poor grandpa  having a back-breaking time holding on to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment