Monday, August 20, 2012

P's Birthday Bash (Day 1)

Whee, just came back today from P's birthday celebration. It was a 3D2N event at Aranda Country Club (next to Downtown East), and the whole thing went very well. Needless to say, my girl had plenty of fun.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Checked in on 18 Aug, 3pm. Started putting up the decor. Here's her  birthday banner
Hanging cutouts
Happy 1st Birthday cutouts at the e-suite entrance
The party supplies I bought: 1st Birthday mints, Princess mints and blowouts
Decor done. Took a pic with my girl
Using the chair as a walker and walking around the house
Let's try to do a hands-off
And the birthday cake arrived! I must say Oven Creations did a great job, plenty of rave reviews from my guests on the cuteness of the design. Taste also met my expectations. Most importantly, P can't stop looking at it. In case you are wondering, this cake costs $260. Intended to feed 30-35 pax, but more than half the cake was left.
Family pic 1st
Blowing out the candle
Cutting the cake
My Visa (ex)colleagues
My sec school friends and their bfs
My Yahoo (ex)colleagues
My uni friend - Guan Yan
Family (MIL, BIL and SIL)
Once again, the cake. I really love it, and I hope P did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment